Gary brings 42 years of experience in non-profit leadership and is known for his ability to inspire and motivate clients to achieve excellence in their own work and enhance the performance of their organizations.
Gary is a dynamic facilitator with extensive proficiency developing communication and leadership competency skills with individuals and groups. His clients include leaders in government, business and the non-profit sector. In the fundraising arena, he coaches non-profits and their leadership in achieving higher levels of quality connectedness with their partners (donors), generating real results.
Gary has been an active change agent for clients through the LTKC:
- Facilitator for 3A’s of Leadership and AuthorityMaximizing Your Delegation Skills Workshops
- Maximizing Your Delegation Skills Workshops
- Non-Profit Board Excellence Workshops
- Co-designed and delivered training for 38 graduates of the Non-Profit Leadership Certificate Program
Gary loves 3 things: his wife & family, non-profits, and movie theatre popcorn (with real butter).
Gary is Founding Partner at Clearview Consulting in Stirling, Ontario. Gary also serves as Allied Counsel with KMA Consultants in Toronto and is a Facilitator at Loyalist Training and Knowledge Centre in Belleville. Gary is a CFRE Approved Provider of Continuing Education Credits.
- Active Member of the Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Allied Counsel with KMA Consultants in Toronto
- Training Partner at Counsul-Source (Quebec) / Certified 3A’s Facilitator