Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an internationally recognized food safety system designed to reduce hazards in foods by identifying and controlling hazards at specific points in the process. This rigid short course was designed to bring awareness and further equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skill set to implement an efficient and effective food safety system, through the identification of potential hazards and the implementation and monitoring of these critical control points.
Benefits to the Company
- gain customer confidence
- sharpen your competitive edge and develop new export opportunities
- achieve more rigorous quality control
- reduce waste and spoilage
Skills Developed in this Course
- Identify the organizations influencing food safety in the world food trade locally and internationally. Identify the core functions, impact and resources that are made available by these organizations.
- Recall Prerequisite Programs and how it functions in controlling
- Identify the components of the food safety
- Understand the principles of HACCP and how to use basic tools to identify hazards and determine risks to food
- Apply the twelve steps to HAACP in order to effect implementation in a food manufacturing
- Understand how to effectively and efficiently document the food safety
Who Should Attend
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- Supply Chain Managers
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Production Associates
- control contamination risks and recall processes
- build awareness of hygiene and safety for employees
- eliminate potential allergen issues
Amanda McCamus is a USDA Certified Preventative Controls Quality Individual with 15 years of experience in creating a sustainable high performance cultures. Her passion is emphasis Food systems and process management with emphasis on professional training and regulatory compliance.
She is a versatile, highly motivated, results driven Food Safety Educator with experience in Food Manufacturing /Supply Chain, Mining, and Secondary Education. She has been recognized as a creative thinker and problem solver with excellent leadership and communications skills; who drives for results while developing a strong understanding of the processes and building solid working relationships at all levels in the organization. Amanda brings 15 years of experience in Food Safety.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Loyalist College (Belleville)
Investment: $349 + HST per person (Includes lunch)
Email Melanie Roy firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969- 1913 Ext 2480 for questions.