Transitioning to a high-performance culture
Put your coaching skills to work & build a high-performance team
Now that you have had the opportunity to put the 3A’s into practice with individuals, this seminar will provide you with more refined criteria to coach individuals and teams as well as to contribute to leading organizational change. The concepts will allow team participants to choose the focus, the level of their actions with individuals or teams as well as to discern how to direct that action; towards individuals, teams, departments or whole organizations. The learning tools include Climat-e, the electronic simulation experienced in the first level, but with higher complexity. The simulation involves participants in coaching a whole team towards higher performance.
Who should attend?
All managers, supervisors, and others who have completed level one of this series.
What you’ll learn
• To use your 3A’s more effectively
• To discern the most effective level at which to focus your coaching efforts: individuals, team or organization
• To choose the content of your coaching conversations in order to increase accountability and ownership of tasks, behaviours, and results.
The focus of this training goes past theory and into practice. In this workshop-intensive seminar, participants will gain new insights into the use and misuse of authority. They will discover and apply practical ways to use organizational authority to lead individuals and teams to a higher level of contribution.
Benefits to individuals
• Provides managers and supervisors etc. with a greater ability to apply their 3A’s learned in level 1.
• Provides an added level of insight of how to focus their interventions. Benefits to organizations
• Increases organizational responsiveness to employees • Drives fundamental change in a very practical way
• Maintains adaptability to changing needs
Mark Norman has been working with organizations focused on improving performance, empowerment, and creativity since 1992. His work has led him to contribute to organizational change, leadership development, supervisory development, and team-building in the food and beverage, pulp and paper, automotive, educational and public sectors.
Prerequisite: Completion of 3 A’s level 1
Duration: 1 Day (9am – 4pm)
Investment: $ 589 plus HST (includes lunch & parking)
Contact: Email Tiffeny Dyck email@example.com. or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2294 for questions.
Visit our public workshops link to register.