How can we improve our relationships to build a more productive and collaborative workplace? Most people who ask this question realize that understanding the effectiveness of their own style of interacting is a starting place to improving their ability to work productively with others. This course is designed to help participants move past the negative effects of difficult workplace relationships to developing strategies for positive influence and contributing to a culture of trust and collaboration.
• avoiding conversations you know you ought to have?
• wishing you could be more assertive and in control?
• losing patience with certain people or personality types?
• having problems giving negative feedback?
• feeling anxious before a difficult conversation?
• wishing you had managed a conversation or an individual differently?
• having trouble managing emotional customers, colleagues or employees?
To equip participants to deal more effectively with difficult workplace relationships.
Who should attend?
• All managers and high-potential employees
• Team leaders and Lead Hands
• Manufacturing and Service Organization Managers
• Human Resources Managers and In-House Trainers
What you’ll learn
• To understand your personal interaction style and the styles of others
• What makes some work relationships difficult
• Four constructive approaches to improving workplace relationships
• How to improve interactions and constructively influence others
Using the Life Styles Inventory® (LSI) as a lens, participants will become aware of the impact of their own style, learn to identify styles of others and develop strategies for dealing with difficult people and improving workplace interactions.
Participants will receive:
1 3-page LSI 1 Individual Profile 1 LSI Self-Development guide 1 set of LSI Influence Cards Participants will complete the LSI I online two (2) weeks prior to the course date.
1 LSI Self-Development guide 1 set of LSI Influence Cards Participants will complete the LSI I online two (2) weeks prior to the course date.
1 set of LSI Influence Cards Participants will complete the LSI I online two (2) weeks prior to the course date.
Participants will complete the LSI I online two (2) weeks prior to the course date.
Who is the facilitator?
Sandra Norman – Heart of the Matter Coaching – devotes her career to training and coaching in leadership development.
Duration: 1 Full Day (9am – 4pm)
Investment: $ 559 plus HST, includes lunch and parking
Contact: Email Melanie Roy firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2480 for questions.