High-potential workers learn the skills they need to move into the management leagues. We suggest ten days of Core Modules with any two days of electives to complete the “Potential to Performance” Municipal Professional Development Certificate.
- Communicate more effectively with customers and peers and deal with difficult situations effectively.
- Make effective presentations to internal and external clients.
- Provide leadership in conflict situations.
- Improve overall meeting effectiveness.
- Establish strategies that will lead teams and individuals to analyze problems and make better decisions.
- Complete projects on time and within budget using project management tools and techniques.
- Save time and increase the persuasion of written documents.
- Identify and analyze personal time patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify personal career anchors and create a career development plan.
- Improve occupational safety effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Explore labour-management relationships and their impact in the municipal workplace.
Who Should Attend
High-potential employees who are ready to move up to supervisory or management positions; supervisors or managers with less than 2 years experience.
15 days of training with our expert facilitators. We will work with you to design a program that fits the needs of your employees and your organization. Contact us for additional information.