Train your Employees for a Fraction of the Cost
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government. The job grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees.
- Employers can get up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- The training has to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
- Employers with 100 or more employees must contribute 1/2 of the training costs. Small employers with less than 100 employees must contribute 1/6 of training costs.
- For employer groups who want to apply for training supports the government offers a COJG Consortium Stream. The Consortium Stream allows a group of employers (two or more employers) to pool their resources to support common training objectives and goals.
- To apply as a consortium, the intermediary organization needs to ensure all the participating employers and trainees meet COJG requirements, and are able to make their required contribution towards the training cost.
To read more about this program visit the link below.
LTKC is an authorized training provider. Contact Steve MacKinnon at 613-969-1913 ext 2635 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the grant and to get a quote for your application.