Team leaders are in demand everywhere. And as you step-up to your new role as a team leader, you need new tools, to support, inspire and motivate your team members in order to achieve organizational success. In this session, we’ll help build your confidence, in building and managing teams, develop approaches to ongoing feedback, and new ways to engage through essential ways to build productive relationships.
Who should attend?
If you are just new to leading teams, or about to embark on a new role as team lead, join us as we navigate and explore your challenges and new skills as a new team lead.
How will you benefit?
In this session, you’ll explore:
- Your leadership “mind-set” as you step up
- Building an engaging team
- Delegation and how accountability work together
- Handle team conflict when plans derail
- Discover what motivates people and drives performance
- Essential ingredients of a productive cohesive team
1-day @ 9-4 pm
$395.00 plus HST, includes parking
Email Colleen Ringham email@example.com or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2497 for question