This online, blended course is designed for individuals looking to become Licensed Gas Technician 3’s (GT3) and currently working in the Heating/HVAC industry. Upon completing this course, individuals will have gained the knowledge to challenge the theoretical and practical portion of the Gas Technician 3 challenge exam through the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA).
What you will Learn
A comprehensive look at the gas heating industry will be covered, and its regulations will be as follows:
- Fuel Properties
- Technical Skills
- Customer Relations
- Gas Appliances
To successfully obtain your Gas Technician 3 license with TSSA, students, after taking this course, must:
- Book your TSSA GT3 Exam Challenge written exam directly with TSSA (applicable fees apply) and obtain 75% or higher.
- Book your TSSA GT3 Practical Exam directly with TSSA (applicable fees apply) and obtain 75% or higher. The Practical must be completed within 1 year of the written exam at a location provided by the learner, on equipment that is in working order.
Currently working in the Heating/HVAC field.
Live Instructor Sessions (17 weeks):
- September 9, 2023 – December 16, 2023 (Saturday, 9-1 pm)
- January 6, 2024 (Saturday, 8-5 pm @ Shannonville ON – Practical)
- January 13, 2024 (Saturday, 9-1 pm)
Self-paced Work includes:
- Reading course manual
- Complete the assigned/unit test
- Take class notes from live sessions
Exam & Practical – Student Books directly with TSSA
$2049.00+ HST per person (Code & textbooks included)
** Once the textbook ships, the cost of books and a $20 admin fee are non-refundable***
Email Colleen Ringham email@example.com or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2497 for question