Stop Fall! Get Certified under Working at Heights Regulations
Who should attend?
This training is intended for workers, supervisors, joint health and safety committee members, health and safety representatives or anyone else who works at heights, works with or supervises people who work at heights.
What you’ll learn
- factors that affect the risk, likelihood and potential severity of incidents involving falls from heights
- warning methods, such as signage, bump lines and barriers, used to identify fall hazards to workers to prevent falls from heights
- proper use, positioning and maintenance of portable ladders and similar equipment
- different types of work position systems that may be available to safely perform a variety of tasks at height, including scaffolds and powered elevating work platforms
- different types of personal fall protection systems, including their limitations, appropriate uses, components, and set-up
- hands-on experience setting up, wearing and using personal fall protection equipment.
Who is the facilitator?
1 Day @ 8:30 – 4:30 pm
$120.00 plus HST, includes parking
Email Colleen Ringham firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969-1913 Ext 2497 for question